Fashion. Art. Music. Entertainment. Fashion. Art. Music. Entertainment. Fashion. Art. Music. Entertainment.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day total DISASTER of a movie...

For those of you who haven't seen it yet...DON'T! Honestly, I don't even think this movie is worth DVD Sales!  First and foremost, the critics review is an average C-, that says enough.
The movie has great actors in it Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Bradly Cooper, J Foxx, J Biel and so on. Roger Ebert says it best, "I won't even attempt to describe the plot." There was NONE! It was too much going on, dialogue was horrible, and if that doesn't convince you, Taylor Swift is in it as well looking dumber than normal! It is truely a waist of $$$ and my eyes hurt. It was painful to sit through. Julia Roberts was the best thing that happened to the movie, and she only had 5 lines. To sum it up...BORING-ER!

3 comments:

  1. DUH MUCH!!??!!? WHY WOULD U EVEN GO SEE IT??? LMAO ...SMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo NOT surprised at your review. The main reason I didn't go see the movie is because the trailor CLEARLY had no plot I think everyone just wanted to be cuddled up in the theater for vday because this obviously was a WASTE...all those celebs and no one could save this film LOL..sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL> I know right! Well, I was kind of pressured to go see it, total waste of money!

    ReplyDelete